As a patient at Ouachita County Medical Center, we care about you and want to help you understand our billing process. The best action you can take as a patient is to ensure that your billing information is accurate and we have the correct and current information about you. This information should include:
- Your name/address/telephone number
- The name/address/telephone number of the person responsible for the bill
- The name of your insurance company, group number, plan numbers and other identification numbers
- Claims filing address and your insurance company’s telephone number
- Your emergency contact's phone name/ telephone number/address
Please bring your most current insurance cards to every visit.
If you have any questions regarding your bill, please call the hospital's main line (870-836-1000) and request to speak to the billing department.
OCMC has a Charity Care Policy. Please call or visit the Financial Counselor at 870-836-1209, located in the Business Office, for more information. You can also view our Financial Assistance Policy, Financial Assistance Policy- Plain Language Summary, and Financial Assistance Policy- Application.